Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, November 05, 2018

Chiseling – A very personal story


[I wrote this story on September 22, 2017, Friday (12:44 AM) and still affirm that it is true even now]
The Rabbi of Nazareth had surely seen me when I was wandering under the fig tree. A year later, I was fishing all night for a living, when the Master of the Lake Gennesaret showed up and I followed Him.
The Lord of Mount Olivet attracted me to go to Jerusalem. So, one fine day I came to the Traveller of Jerusalem asking for the reputed Journey. The Man of Nowhere gave me a plank of wood with a well-drawn shape of a Cross and directed me to the wilderness.
The Carpenter of Galilee showed up in the wilderness and has been chiseling out the edges of the wood. After the chiseling will be the painting by the Painter of Lilies. And when I reach Jerusalem, I shall present it to the Master of the Mansion, who will say, "Well Done! Come and share your Master's happiness."
It has been many years in the wilderness. The shape of the Cross is seen, but more to be chiseled out still. The journey and work are on. The more it is chiseled the lighter it becomes, and the more progressive the journey is.
Some Pilgrims thought my Cross is on painting because they have seen it from far. You know, even a curve look straight from far.