Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, August 20, 2018

Trusting God amidst doubt


Dedicated to all my friends, of
Shillong South Evangelical Union (2010-2013).
It was a joy growing together with you there!


I cannot compare my anguish to others,
For I believe theirs are greater than mine,
But even mine, I cannot handle it,
Yet I long to help carry others’ burden.

With all my being, I want to please Him,
With all I am, I strive to please Him,
Everything that He has given me,
I surrender all to Him for Him.

For my desires are You, oh Lord!
Yet Lord, I don’t know how true,
How far have I practiceed what I’ve said!
Whatever the circumstance may be–

I never want to go astray from You,
I want my life to be pleasing unto You,
Do not lead me into temptation.
Deliver me from the Evil one.

God really cares and understands us.
He always loves us and is just and good.
He is faithful, He is wonderful!
Let every creation of Him praise the Lord!