Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, September 18, 2023

Short Reflection from Galatians 1-6

[Originally posted in a WhatsApp group (BRW-M) as a daily reading update (reflection) from each chapter of the Bible]

[8:22 am, 15/02/2022] S.R:

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ πŸ™:𝟚𝟜

"And they were glorifying God because of me."

I want Christians to glorify God because of me (God's grace working in me)

I want non-Christians to glorify God (becoming worshippers) because of me (by means of evangelism)

I want fellow leaders to glorify God because of me.

Is "because of me" egoistical and self-centric? Well, Nah! Paul said so. May you be wrong every time and Paul be right! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

 

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ 𝟚:𝟚𝟘

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

One of my favorite Bible verses. It's not enough to memorize John 3:16, this verse must complement well! πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

 

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ πŸ›:𝟚𝟞

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

Not only is our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God, we are also sons of God through faith.

Jesus is the original/unique Son of God; we are the adopted sons of God.

 

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ 𝟜:πŸ™πŸ‘

"My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you-"

This is what a pastor should be known for!

 

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ 𝟝:πŸ™πŸ›

"For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another."

π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž! That's the word!

 

𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ 𝟞:𝟑

"Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary."

A good verse to encourage those who are rich in good works. Today, while I was praying in one of our church member's homes, I quoted this because they were rich in hospitality and serving the church!